POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC statictics site : IRTC statictics site Server Time
3 May 2024 02:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC statictics site
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 22 Feb 2004 12:11:59
Message: <4038e2df$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

As a java training, I started to write a program that takes the data
files from the IRTC (results.txt files) parses them and generates pages
with various ranking. As I think this could be of interest for the
competion, I'd like to see with the admin team if we can work something
out of it for an 'official' thing or if I might just run it as a
separate site.

So if you could send me a mail at exe### [at] demoxandmailcom I'd give you
the prototype address.

JC
PS: I had to post here because it seems that the mail page on the IRTC
site isn't working.